Cher's Place

Tuesday, January 16

Welcome to Cher's Place...

Hi! ... my name is Cher ~ aka LeBaronessCher ~
Designer of Original Jewelry Creations.


Visit my online store by clicking on the above logo ~
I'm continually adding lovely new jewelry designs,
so be sure to bookmark my store, and check back often...
there will always be new & different creations to choose from,
and you might find something you just have to have!

PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO VOTE FOR MY STORE
AND KEEP ME AT THE TOP OF THE LIST!


My auction ID is lebaronesscher on eBay & Overstock Auctions ~
where I occasionally list a limited selection of my one-of-a-kind,
hand-crafted original jewelry designs,
some occasional Vintage "finds"
along with some beads & findings that I find myself with an
over-abundance of, always at great bargains for beaders!

And, if you haven't registered with Overstock yet,
what are you waiting for?!
Click in this box to get started, take a few minutes,
shop with us and discover some great deals!

Register with Overstock.com Auctions
And Registering is FREE!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home