Cher's Place

Wednesday, March 31

Dangerous Beauty

Well, it's the fourth week of our JET Partner Promo, and I'm so thrilled with the Styleboard my partner, Littlebrownbird made for me on Kaboodle, I had to show it off here. Some really FABulous finds from Etsy crafters and artisans, along with several pieces of jewelry from my Etsy Shop. I love the way she incorporated the Twilight-New Moon theme using my "Camp Jacob" charm bracelet for Bella! My Vintage Inspired, Pearl & Rose Choker, Sterling Sweetheart Earrings, Gold Filled Wire Wrapped Garnet CZ Briolettes, and my Abacus Ring are included... Stunning, isn't it?!

PS ~ I also have a "Camp Edward" charm bracelet for Bella in my shop ;)

So, please be sure to visit us on Etsy, and our Jewelry on Etsy Team blog, where you'll find so many amazing JET artisans who design beautiful jewelry to appeal to everyone's style and budget!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home