Cher's Place

Thursday, December 15

If the weather outside is frightful...

You might consider a cozy handmade shawl...
either for yourself, or as a gift ;)

And what nicer way to accessorize
than with a handcrafted,
Artisan created metalwork shawl pin!

YES, this has become my newest passion,
now that the colder months have
enveloped the Northern Hemisphere ...

Here are just a few examples of my recent passion




Stop by my shop on Etsy, DesignsbyCher
where I'm constantly adding new designs
like those you see here...
I enjoy working with bright aluminum,
both shiny and antiqued brass and copper :)


WISHING YOU SAFE & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

8 Comments:

At December 15, 2011 2:57 PM , Blogger DG Jewelry Designs said...

Cher, these are gorgeous. Love your shawl pins.

 
At December 15, 2011 3:39 PM , Blogger Donna's Artisan Designs said...

O M G Cher I LOVE your shawl pins...esp the "Oh $h!t" one...too freaking funny...I HAVE TO find a way to use that one!!!

 
At December 15, 2011 3:52 PM , Blogger O V Gillies said...

Amazing creations! I can see why they've become your passion!

 
At December 15, 2011 5:47 PM , Blogger Ida @ Adroit Jewelers and The Road to My Goals said...

You do beautiful work, Cher!

 
At December 15, 2011 6:06 PM , Blogger Lee@ByTheSeaDesigns said...

These are really awesome, Cher! Looks like they're selling fast!!

 
At December 15, 2011 6:07 PM , Blogger Lee@ByTheSeaDesigns said...

These are really awesome, Cher! Looks like they're selling fast!

 
At December 16, 2011 12:32 AM , Blogger Beadsme said...

They are beautiful Cher.

 
At December 16, 2011 12:25 PM , Blogger Cher said...

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your support ;)
I realized after I posted this that I should have said, "A shawl would be delightful" LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home